Copyright infringement in the digital afterlife. Hilarious.
Welcome to Life
About John RomanoJohn is an award-winning interaction designer and an ardent cultural observer. His fascination: the mass adoption of digital communication tools and the change they are having on the way we interact with each other and the way we view ourselves. When he isn't contemplating on how to achieve immortality, he is either designing interactive projects at Capstrat in Raleigh, building stuff in the garage with his boy, or wandering off the beaten path on a motorcycle. Contact him at .
- Yahoo Ending: More Than A Digital Afterlife Service July 27, 2014
- How Much Are Your Digital Assets Worth? About $35,000. July 24, 2014
- Deceased Man Returns on Facebook July 21, 2014
- ULC Approves Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act July 18, 2014
- What Happens to Your Online Presence When You Die? [Infographic] June 27, 2014
- How to Prepare for Your Digital Afterlife January 7, 2014
- Longaccess, a New Digital Safe Deposit Box with a Twist April 21, 2014
- Everplans Secures $2.075m Second Seed Funding Round April 26, 2014
- Infographic: Preparing for Your Digital Afterlife April 23, 2014
- What happens to your Instagram account when you die? April 17, 2014