Copyright infringement in the digital afterlife. Hilarious.
Welcome to Life
About John RomanoJohn is an award-winning interaction designer and an ardent cultural observer. His fascination: the mass adoption of digital communication tools and the change they are having on the way we interact with each other and the way we view ourselves. When he isn't contemplating on how to achieve immortality, he is either designing interactive projects at Capstrat in Raleigh, building stuff in the garage with his boy, or wandering off the beaten path on a motorcycle. Contact him at .
- Personal Archiving: Preserving Our Digital Heritage April 19, 2014
- What happens to your Instagram account when you die? April 17, 2014
- Solving the Digital Afterlife Problem April 16, 2014
- What happens to your Twitter account when you die? April 15, 2014
- RIP Digital Legacy Startups March 21, 2014
- How to Prepare for Your Digital Afterlife January 7, 2014
- Infographic: A Guide to Digital Estate Planning June 26, 2013
- What will the next billion Internet users look like? September 11, 2013
- Living online forever? What the UK thinks about it. July 29, 2013
- Google’s Inactive Account Manager Reminder July 17, 2013
- Evan Carroll: Hi Stavros, I haven't tried in a while. Good to h...
- Stavros: Hi, I'm Stavros, the creator of Dead Man's Switc...
- Evan Carroll: Thank you, Deena. I appreciate your kudos and supp...
- Evan Carroll: Hi Rachel, You're correct that Facebook has chang...
- Deena Coutant: Evan, Your talk on this subject at RootsTech 2014 ...