SecureSafe is the online data safe for the secure storage of passwords and documents. Our service includes the popular DataInherit feature that offers a secure and private way of passing on your files and passwords to partners, friends and loved ones in the event that something should happen to you. You can assign a beneficiary to entrust with your digital afterlife as well as specify one or more persons to act as your digital activators. Our services are designed and built by Swiss online banking experts and include a free Password Safe account that allows you to store for up to 50 passwords and provides you with 10MB storage space – absolutely free! You can also access your safe via our free iPhone and iPad apps.
|Digital Estate Planning|
|Posthumous Email Messaging|
- So what *does* happen to your digital assets after you die? December 21, 2010
- What happens to your Facebook account when you die? February 7, 2012
- What do you want to happen to your Facebook profile after you die? January 14, 2010
- Stages of the Digital Afterlife August 24, 2009
- Life experiences December 17, 2010
- Google Announces Inactive Account Manager April 11, 2013
- PBS NewsHour: Law Lags in Defining Posthumous Protocol for Online Accounts March 13, 2013
- Virginia Passes Digital Assets Law February 19, 2013
- Two Minute Overview: How to Prepare Your Digital Afterlife February 16, 2013
- Recollect: Archive Your Online Life November 11, 2012
- luminess air complaints: What's up to every one, it's genuinely a pleasan...
- Custom Presentation Folders Printing: Hello Dear, are you really visiting this web site ...
- Georgiana: Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you am...
- Tyeis: I was recommended this website through my cousin. ...
- Mattie: I know this if off topic but I'm looking into sta...