SecureSafe is the online data safe for the secure storage of passwords and documents. Our service includes the popular DataInherit feature that offers a secure and private way of passing on your files and passwords to partners, friends and loved ones in the event that something should happen to you. You can assign a beneficiary to entrust with your digital afterlife as well as specify one or more persons to act as your digital activators. Our services are designed and built by Swiss online banking experts and include a free Password Safe account that allows you to store for up to 50 passwords and provides you with 10MB storage space – absolutely free! You can also access your safe via our free iPhone and iPad apps.
|Digital Estate Planning|
|Posthumous Email Messaging|
- So what *does* happen to your digital assets after you die? December 21, 2010
- What happens to your Facebook account when you die? February 7, 2012
- What do you want to happen to your Facebook profile after you die? January 14, 2010
- Stages of the Digital Afterlife August 24, 2009
- The Digital Beyond: An Introduction August 17, 2009
- What happens to your Instagram account when you die? April 17, 2014
- Solving the Digital Afterlife Problem April 16, 2014
- What happens to your Twitter account when you die? April 15, 2014
- RIP Digital Legacy Startups March 21, 2014
- More News from Facebook? March 19, 2014
- Evan Carroll: Hi Stavros, I haven't tried in a while. Good to h...
- Stavros: Hi, I'm Stavros, the creator of Dead Man's Switc...
- Evan Carroll: Thank you, Deena. I appreciate your kudos and supp...
- Evan Carroll: Hi Rachel, You're correct that Facebook has chang...
- Deena Coutant: Evan, Your talk on this subject at RootsTech 2014 ...