SecureSafe is the online data safe for the secure storage of passwords and documents. Our service includes the popular DataInherit feature that offers a secure and private way of passing on your files and passwords to partners, friends and loved ones in the event that something should happen to you. You can assign a beneficiary to entrust with your digital afterlife as well as specify one or more persons to act as your digital activators. Our services are designed and built by Swiss online banking experts and include a free Password Safe account that allows you to store for up to 50 passwords and provides you with 10MB storage space – absolutely free! You can also access your safe via our free iPhone and iPad apps.
|Digital Estate Planning|
|Posthumous Email Messaging|
- So what *does* happen to your digital assets after you die? December 21, 2010
- What happens to your Facebook account when you die? February 7, 2012
- What do you want to happen to your Facebook profile after you die? January 14, 2010
- Stages of the Digital Afterlife August 24, 2009
- The Digital Beyond: An Introduction August 17, 2009
- PasswordBox Acquires Legacy Locker November 20, 2013
- What will the next billion Internet users look like? September 11, 2013
- Living online forever? What the UK thinks about it. July 29, 2013
- Google’s Inactive Account Manager Reminder July 17, 2013
- Infographic: A Guide to Digital Estate Planning June 26, 2013
- Norman Griesdorf: As a solicitor practicing in Ontario, Canada I adv...
- Mario Bruneau: And they will all use QR codes for all sorts of th...
- Social Farewell: Questions like this one are why www.socialfarewell...
- allstarlikes: I really don't think Facebook will care people, t...
- Alfons Boltjes: Dear reader, All what you suggest in your artic...