Dead Man’s Switch is a simple posthumous email service. Users can create an account or log in via OpenID. Once logged in they can create messages to be sent after their death. Dead Man’s Switch asks that users log in periodically to verify that they are still alive. If users do not log in after three email reminders, their messages are released.
Dead Man’s Switch
Founded: August, 2008
|Digital Estate Planning|
|Posthumous Email Messaging|
- So what *does* happen to your digital assets after you die? December 21, 2010
- What happens to your Facebook account when you die? February 7, 2012
- What do you want to happen to your Facebook profile after you die? January 14, 2010
- Stages of the Digital Afterlife August 24, 2009
- Life experiences December 17, 2010
- Google Announces Inactive Account Manager April 11, 2013
- PBS NewsHour: Law Lags in Defining Posthumous Protocol for Online Accounts March 13, 2013
- Virginia Passes Digital Assets Law February 19, 2013
- Two Minute Overview: How to Prepare Your Digital Afterlife February 16, 2013
- Recollect: Archive Your Online Life November 11, 2012
- Taylor: Hello it's me, I am also visiting this website re...
- fashion: I found your blog web site on google and check a c...
- more info: I wonder if this is real, or if it's just Faceboo...
- gym workout plan: When you do full body exercises, you stress multip...
- Phoebe: You made some decent points there. I checked on th...