European based email service starting at $39.00 or $9.95 per year. Users can draft email messages ahead of time to be sent posthumously along with photos, videos, and audio recordings. The service guarantees that your memorial will remain online for 20 years following your death. Requires that you grant a passcode to a friend or relative who will activate the delivery process. Users are given 21 days to cancel sending after the delivery is triggered.
|Digital Estate Planning|
|Posthumous Email Messaging|
- So what *does* happen to your digital assets after you die? December 21, 2010
- What happens to your Facebook account when you die? February 7, 2012
- What do you want to happen to your Facebook profile after you die? January 14, 2010
- Stages of the Digital Afterlife August 24, 2009
- The Digital Beyond: An Introduction August 17, 2009
- Digital Beyond content now cross-posted at Follr.com March 4, 2014
- How to Prepare for Your Digital Afterlife January 7, 2014
- PasswordBox Acquires Legacy Locker November 20, 2013
- What will the next billion Internet users look like? September 11, 2013
- Living online forever? What the UK thinks about it. July 29, 2013
- Norman Griesdorf: As a solicitor practicing in Ontario, Canada I adv...
- Mario Bruneau: And they will all use QR codes for all sorts of th...
- Social Farewell: Questions like this one are why www.socialfarewell...
- allstarlikes: I really don't think Facebook will care people, t...
- Alfons Boltjes: Dear reader, All what you suggest in your artic...