Create an online memorial website in memory of your loved ones with a bio, memories, photos and share with friends and family. Social networking features that include connectivity to friends and family around the world via Email invites and Facebook. Memorials are free to create and use for 30 days and can be commemorated forever for $9.95.
|Digital Estate Planning|
|Posthumous Email Messaging|
- What happens to your Instagram account when you die? April 17, 2014
- Solving the Digital Afterlife Problem April 16, 2014
- What happens to your Twitter account when you die? April 15, 2014
- RIP Digital Legacy Startups March 21, 2014
- More News from Facebook? March 19, 2014
- How to Prepare for Your Digital Afterlife January 7, 2014
- Infographic: A Guide to Digital Estate Planning June 26, 2013
- Google’s Inactive Account Manager Reminder July 17, 2013
- Living online forever? What the UK thinks about it. July 29, 2013
- What will the next billion Internet users look like? September 11, 2013
- Evan Carroll: Hi Stavros, I haven't tried in a while. Good to h...
- Stavros: Hi, I'm Stavros, the creator of Dead Man's Switc...
- Evan Carroll: Thank you, Deena. I appreciate your kudos and supp...
- Evan Carroll: Hi Rachel, You're correct that Facebook has chang...
- Deena Coutant: Evan, Your talk on this subject at RootsTech 2014 ...