SympathyTree is a smartly featured memorial Web site where people can celebrate the lives of those they have recently lost. The site allows people to build memorials using photos, videos and text. Visitors can share stories using stories and videos. Gifts and charity donations can also be managed through the site.
|Digital Estate Planning|
|Posthumous Email Messaging|
- So what *does* happen to your digital assets after you die? December 21, 2010
- What happens to your Facebook account when you die? February 7, 2012
- What do you want to happen to your Facebook profile after you die? January 14, 2010
- Stages of the Digital Afterlife August 24, 2009
- The Digital Beyond: An Introduction August 17, 2009
- PasswordBox Acquires Legacy Locker November 20, 2013
- What will the next billion Internet users look like? September 11, 2013
- Living online forever? What the UK thinks about it. July 29, 2013
- Google’s Inactive Account Manager Reminder July 17, 2013
- Infographic: A Guide to Digital Estate Planning June 26, 2013
- Norman Griesdorf: As a solicitor practicing in Ontario, Canada I adv...
- Mario Bruneau: And they will all use QR codes for all sorts of th...
- Social Farewell: Questions like this one are why www.socialfarewell...
- allstarlikes: I really don't think Facebook will care people, t...
- Alfons Boltjes: Dear reader, All what you suggest in your artic...