VitalLock is a secure messaging platform for posthumous delivery of escrowed VITAL (Video Image Text Audio Link) messages to family, heirs and loved ones.VitalLock works with your attorney to ensure that your data is not released without legal verification of your death.
|Digital Estate Planning|
|Posthumous Email Messaging|
- So what *does* happen to your digital assets after you die? December 21, 2010
- What happens to your Facebook account when you die? February 7, 2012
- What do you want to happen to your Facebook profile after you die? January 14, 2010
- Stages of the Digital Afterlife August 24, 2009
- Life experiences December 17, 2010
- Google Announces Inactive Account Manager April 11, 2013
- PBS NewsHour: Law Lags in Defining Posthumous Protocol for Online Accounts March 13, 2013
- Virginia Passes Digital Assets Law February 19, 2013
- Two Minute Overview: How to Prepare Your Digital Afterlife February 16, 2013
- Recollect: Archive Your Online Life November 11, 2012
- Custom Presentation Folders Printing: Hello Dear, are you really visiting this web site ...
- Georgiana: Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you am...
- Tyeis: I was recommended this website through my cousin. ...
- Mattie: I know this if off topic but I'm looking into sta...
- Taylor: Hello it's me, I am also visiting this website re...