Two new articles popped up. Death Often Brings Disputes Over Online Lives by Yuki Noguchi New services promise online life after death by Mallory Simon
Humans seem to have a need for immortality. We also seem to have a need to understand where we came from. So here are two scenarios to help me frame a question: Today What would you give to know how your ancient ancestors lived? Where were they when the pyramids were built, at the birth […]
We’ve seen comments about our presentation at SXSW out on the Web. Thanks for all the great comments. Companies are being born out of death by Lilly Rockwell at Statesman.com Digital Immortals or Just Noise From the Dead? by Laura on the Dell community Web site Outside the Frame: South by Southwest 2009 by Amanda […]
Thanks to all the attendees at the SXSW festival who came out for our core conversation “Who Will Check My Email After I Die.” We had a great time and a great conversation. We think it is a conversation that will be the center of a lot more attention in the years to come.We hope […]
We’ve put together a guide to help you get your digital life in order in preparation for your death. It walks you through the general process that we recommend. List your assets Define your wishes Choose someone to execute your wishes And provide access and control to that person. Download our digital-death-survival-guide, and get your […]
- What happens to your Instagram account when you die? April 17, 2014
- Solving the Digital Afterlife Problem April 16, 2014
- What happens to your Twitter account when you die? April 15, 2014
- RIP Digital Legacy Startups March 21, 2014
- More News from Facebook? March 19, 2014
- How to Prepare for Your Digital Afterlife January 7, 2014
- Infographic: A Guide to Digital Estate Planning June 26, 2013
- Google’s Inactive Account Manager Reminder July 17, 2013
- Living online forever? What the UK thinks about it. July 29, 2013
- What will the next billion Internet users look like? September 11, 2013
- Evan Carroll: Hi Stavros, I haven't tried in a while. Good to h...
- Stavros: Hi, I'm Stavros, the creator of Dead Man's Switc...
- Evan Carroll: Thank you, Deena. I appreciate your kudos and supp...
- Evan Carroll: Hi Rachel, You're correct that Facebook has chang...
- Deena Coutant: Evan, Your talk on this subject at RootsTech 2014 ...