Our good friend, Stacey Pitsillides, has announced Digital Death Day London for October 9th. You’ll remember that I attended the first Digital Death Day back in May in Mountain View, CA. If you’re on the other side of the pond, I can’t encourage you enough to attend. Stacey will be a wonderful facilitator and host. […]
Tag Archives | digital-death-day
We interviewed Jeremy Toeman, founder and CEO of Legacy Locker at Digital Death Day 2010. This is the first of several interviews with digital afterlife leaders recoded at the event. You can listen below or read the transcript. Interview with Jeremy Toeman Evan: So Jeremy, tell me what is the biggest take away you have […]
On Thursday, I had the pleasure of attending the first Digital Death Day in Mountain View, CA. For those of you keeping track, that’s a long way from NC, but the trip was well worth it. I left refueled with ideas, inspiration and connections. In this post, I’m going to cover all of the great […]
- So what *does* happen to your digital assets after you die? December 21, 2010
- What happens to your Facebook account when you die? February 7, 2012
- What do you want to happen to your Facebook profile after you die? January 14, 2010
- Stages of the Digital Afterlife August 24, 2009
- The Digital Beyond: An Introduction August 17, 2009
- PasswordBox Acquires Legacy Locker November 20, 2013
- What will the next billion Internet users look like? September 11, 2013
- Living online forever? What the UK thinks about it. July 29, 2013
- Google’s Inactive Account Manager Reminder July 17, 2013
- Infographic: A Guide to Digital Estate Planning June 26, 2013
- Norman Griesdorf: As a solicitor practicing in Ontario, Canada I adv...
- Mario Bruneau: And they will all use QR codes for all sorts of th...
- Social Farewell: Questions like this one are why www.socialfarewell...
- allstarlikes: I really don't think Facebook will care people, t...
- Alfons Boltjes: Dear reader, All what you suggest in your artic...