Our good friend, Stacey Pitsillides, has announced Digital Death Day London for October 9th. You’ll remember that I attended the first Digital Death Day back in May in Mountain View, CA. If you’re on the other side of the pond, I can’t encourage you enough to attend. Stacey will be a wonderful facilitator and host. […]
Tag Archives | digital-death-day
We interviewed Jeremy Toeman, founder and CEO of Legacy Locker at Digital Death Day 2010. This is the first of several interviews with digital afterlife leaders recoded at the event. You can listen below or read the transcript. Interview with Jeremy Toeman Evan: So Jeremy, tell me what is the biggest take away you have […]
On Thursday, I had the pleasure of attending the first Digital Death Day in Mountain View, CA. For those of you keeping track, that’s a long way from NC, but the trip was well worth it. I left refueled with ideas, inspiration and connections. In this post, I’m going to cover all of the great […]
- So what *does* happen to your digital assets after you die? December 21, 2010
- What happens to your Facebook account when you die? February 7, 2012
- What do you want to happen to your Facebook profile after you die? January 14, 2010
- Stages of the Digital Afterlife August 24, 2009
- Life experiences December 17, 2010
- Solving the Digital Afterlife Problem April 16, 2014
- What happens to your Twitter account when you die? April 15, 2014
- RIP Digital Legacy Startups March 21, 2014
- More News from Facebook? March 19, 2014
- ULC Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Committee Work Coming to Close March 18, 2014
- Evan Carroll: Hi Stavros, I haven't tried in a while. Good to h...
- Stavros: Hi, I'm Stavros, the creator of Dead Man's Switc...
- Evan Carroll: Thank you, Deena. I appreciate your kudos and supp...
- Evan Carroll: Hi Rachel, You're correct that Facebook has chang...
- Deena Coutant: Evan, Your talk on this subject at RootsTech 2014 ...