Many of you likely want to know what you can do to plan for your own digital afterlife. It’s something important to think about and we’re glad you’re here to get started. Step one: Define your assets A good first step is to inventory your online assets. Going through this process will not only result […]
Tag Archives | estate-planning
John Romano and Evan Carroll, creators of The Digital Beyond, appeared on WRAL in Raleigh, NC giving some helpful advice about preparing for the digital afterlife. You can read the full story online at www.wral.com. We also have a checklist to help you plan for your digital afterlife. .
Jeremy Toeman is the founder of Legacy Locker, one of the many services that help people deal with the issues of digital death and afterlife. Recently he spoke to a group of estate planners about the issue. I’m pleased to hear that the legal community is starting to explore this issue. It’s a good first […]
- What happens to your Instagram account when you die? April 17, 2014
- Solving the Digital Afterlife Problem April 16, 2014
- What happens to your Twitter account when you die? April 15, 2014
- RIP Digital Legacy Startups March 21, 2014
- More News from Facebook? March 19, 2014
- How to Prepare for Your Digital Afterlife January 7, 2014
- Infographic: A Guide to Digital Estate Planning June 26, 2013
- Google’s Inactive Account Manager Reminder July 17, 2013
- Living online forever? What the UK thinks about it. July 29, 2013
- What will the next billion Internet users look like? September 11, 2013
- Evan Carroll: Hi Stavros, I haven't tried in a while. Good to h...
- Stavros: Hi, I'm Stavros, the creator of Dead Man's Switc...
- Evan Carroll: Thank you, Deena. I appreciate your kudos and supp...
- Evan Carroll: Hi Rachel, You're correct that Facebook has chang...
- Deena Coutant: Evan, Your talk on this subject at RootsTech 2014 ...