Jeremy Toeman is the founder of Legacy Locker, one of the many services that help people deal with the issues of digital death and afterlife. Recently he spoke to a group of estate planners about the issue. I’m pleased to hear that the legal community is starting to explore this issue. It’s a good first [...]
Tag Archives | jeremy-toeman
- So what *does* happen to your digital assets after you die? December 21, 2010
- What happens to your Facebook account when you die? February 7, 2012
- What do you want to happen to your Facebook profile after you die? January 14, 2010
- Stages of the Digital Afterlife August 24, 2009
- Life experiences December 17, 2010
- Google Announces Inactive Account Manager April 11, 2013
- PBS NewsHour: Law Lags in Defining Posthumous Protocol for Online Accounts March 13, 2013
- Virginia Passes Digital Assets Law February 19, 2013
- Two Minute Overview: How to Prepare Your Digital Afterlife February 16, 2013
- Recollect: Archive Your Online Life November 11, 2012
- nikola tesla secret weapons: Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this site be...
- Kasha: ymaniem produkcji siedmiomilimetrowego naboju pis...
- Visit Website: I'm no longer certain where you are getting your ...
- luminess air complaints: What's up to every one, it's genuinely a pleasan...
- Custom Presentation Folders Printing: Hello Dear, are you really visiting this web site ...