Many of you likely want to know what you can do to plan for your own digital afterlife. It’s something important to think about and we’re glad you’re here to get started. Step one: Define your assets A good first step is to inventory your online assets. Going through this process will not only result […]
Tag Archives | online-assets
John Romano and Evan Carroll, creators of The Digital Beyond, appeared on WRAL in Raleigh, NC giving some helpful advice about preparing for the digital afterlife. You can read the full story online at www.wral.com. We also have a checklist to help you plan for your digital afterlife. .
Jeremy Toeman is the founder of Legacy Locker, one of the many services that help people deal with the issues of digital death and afterlife. Recently he spoke to a group of estate planners about the issue. I’m pleased to hear that the legal community is starting to explore this issue. It’s a good first […]
- So what *does* happen to your digital assets after you die? December 21, 2010
- What happens to your Facebook account when you die? February 7, 2012
- What do you want to happen to your Facebook profile after you die? January 14, 2010
- Stages of the Digital Afterlife August 24, 2009
- Life experiences December 17, 2010
- What happens to your Twitter account when you die? April 15, 2014
- RIP Digital Legacy Startups March 21, 2014
- More News from Facebook? March 19, 2014
- ULC Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Committee Work Coming to Close March 18, 2014
- Father Pleads for Facebook Look Back Video, Facebook Obliges March 17, 2014
- Evan Carroll: Hi Stavros, I haven't tried in a while. Good to h...
- Stavros: Hi, I'm Stavros, the creator of Dead Man's Switc...
- Evan Carroll: Thank you, Deena. I appreciate your kudos and supp...
- Evan Carroll: Hi Rachel, You're correct that Facebook has chang...
- Deena Coutant: Evan, Your talk on this subject at RootsTech 2014 ...