The New York Times ran an article on May 20th with some good legal insight into the issues surrounding death online. We’ve talked about the need for a “digital executor” before, but Patricia H. Char, a lawyer with K&L Gates in Seattle, warns that isn’t enough. Without a durable power of attorney document your executor […]
Tag Archives | power-of-attorney
- So what *does* happen to your digital assets after you die? December 21, 2010
- What happens to your Facebook account when you die? February 7, 2012
- What do you want to happen to your Facebook profile after you die? January 14, 2010
- Stages of the Digital Afterlife August 24, 2009
- The Digital Beyond: An Introduction August 17, 2009
- What happens to your Instagram account when you die? April 17, 2014
- Solving the Digital Afterlife Problem April 16, 2014
- What happens to your Twitter account when you die? April 15, 2014
- RIP Digital Legacy Startups March 21, 2014
- More News from Facebook? March 19, 2014
- Evan Carroll: Hi Stavros, I haven't tried in a while. Good to h...
- Stavros: Hi, I'm Stavros, the creator of Dead Man's Switc...
- Evan Carroll: Thank you, Deena. I appreciate your kudos and supp...
- Evan Carroll: Hi Rachel, You're correct that Facebook has chang...
- Deena Coutant: Evan, Your talk on this subject at RootsTech 2014 ...