A recent article from Law Vibe provided some advice regarding the legal considerations for digital estate planning. The article recognized the law’s lack of precedence for digital assets and provided some insight about different types of online content like email, blogs and social networking profiles. As we’ve discussed before, there are two issues at play: […]
Tag Archives | will
- Personal Archiving: Preserving Our Digital Heritage April 19, 2014
- What happens to your Instagram account when you die? April 17, 2014
- Solving the Digital Afterlife Problem April 16, 2014
- What happens to your Twitter account when you die? April 15, 2014
- RIP Digital Legacy Startups March 21, 2014
- How to Prepare for Your Digital Afterlife January 7, 2014
- Infographic: A Guide to Digital Estate Planning June 26, 2013
- What will the next billion Internet users look like? September 11, 2013
- Living online forever? What the UK thinks about it. July 29, 2013
- Google’s Inactive Account Manager Reminder July 17, 2013
- Evan Carroll: Hi Stavros, I haven't tried in a while. Good to h...
- Stavros: Hi, I'm Stavros, the creator of Dead Man's Switc...
- Evan Carroll: Thank you, Deena. I appreciate your kudos and supp...
- Evan Carroll: Hi Rachel, You're correct that Facebook has chang...
- Deena Coutant: Evan, Your talk on this subject at RootsTech 2014 ...