The following is from the official announcement: ZURICH, Switzerland, April 17, 2012 – DSwiss, founders of SecureSafe, the leading online data safe service, announces today the acquisition of US-based digital estate planning service Entrustet. The acquisition will strengthen DSwiss’ footprint within the US market and provide them with additional end users. The Entrustet service allows people to […]
Tag Archives | entrustet
New iPhone application enables individuals to quickly digitize and archive photographs. It’s time to find the shoebox of photos in your closet. A new iPhone application from a San Francisco-based start-up takes photo scanning mobile. 1000memories released Shoebox on October 27 with the promise of helping users tackle the often-massive task of scanning family photographs. […]
Over the weekend the folks at Entrustet unveiled a new homepage for their site. Co-founder Jesse Davis told The Digital Beyond that they wanted the new homepage to be “more lawyer/company/consumer facing instead of just solely consumer.” And in case you haven’t heard, they’re spending the next six months running Entrustet from Chile as a […]
Our good friend, Stacey Pitsillides, has announced Digital Death Day London for October 9th. You’ll remember that I attended the first Digital Death Day back in May in Mountain View, CA. If you’re on the other side of the pond, I can’t encourage you enough to attend. Stacey will be a wonderful facilitator and host. […]
Following our top-rated core conversation in 2010, Become Immortal: Understanding the Digital Afterlife, we’re ramping up for SXSW 2011. But to get there, we need your help. The first round of the panel selection process is underway and that means it’s time to vote for your favorite ideas in the Panel Picker. You should give […]
We interviewed Nate Lustig, co-founder of Entrustet at Digital Death Day 2010. This is another of several interviews with digital afterlife leaders recorded at the event. You can listen below or read the transcript. Interview with Nate Lustig Evan: This is Evan Carroll here from The Digital Beyond and as you know I have been […]
Robert Calem at Techlicious wrote a great article titled “What Happens to Your Online Accounts When You Die?” He quotes John, Evan and Nathan Dosch extensively as he discusses the complexities of terms of service for Google Yahoo and Facebook. Next he gives an overview of several digital afterlife services including Legacy Locker, DataInherit, and […]
- So what *does* happen to your digital assets after you die? December 21, 2010
- What happens to your Facebook account when you die? February 7, 2012
- What do you want to happen to your Facebook profile after you die? January 14, 2010
- Stages of the Digital Afterlife August 24, 2009
- The Digital Beyond: An Introduction August 17, 2009
- Digital Beyond content now cross-posted at Follr.com March 4, 2014
- How to Prepare for Your Digital Afterlife January 7, 2014
- PasswordBox Acquires Legacy Locker November 20, 2013
- What will the next billion Internet users look like? September 11, 2013
- Living online forever? What the UK thinks about it. July 29, 2013
- Norman Griesdorf: As a solicitor practicing in Ontario, Canada I adv...
- Mario Bruneau: And they will all use QR codes for all sorts of th...
- Social Farewell: Questions like this one are why www.socialfarewell...
- allstarlikes: I really don't think Facebook will care people, t...
- Alfons Boltjes: Dear reader, All what you suggest in your artic...