We interviewed Dazza Greenwood, executive director of the eCitizen Foundation at Digital Death Day 2010. Dazza was previously a government attorney and lecturer and researcher of digital identity at the MIT Media Lab. This is another of several interviews with digital afterlife leaders recoded at the event. You can listen below or read the transcript. […]
Archive | Podcast RSS feed for this section
We interviewed Nate Lustig, co-founder of Entrustet at Digital Death Day 2010. This is another of several interviews with digital afterlife leaders recorded at the event. You can listen below or read the transcript. Interview with Nate Lustig Evan: This is Evan Carroll here from The Digital Beyond and as you know I have been […]
We interviewed Jeremy Toeman, founder and CEO of Legacy Locker at Digital Death Day 2010. This is the first of several interviews with digital afterlife leaders recoded at the event. You can listen below or read the transcript. Interview with Jeremy Toeman Evan: So Jeremy, tell me what is the biggest take away you have […]
- So what *does* happen to your digital assets after you die? December 21, 2010
- What happens to your Facebook account when you die? February 7, 2012
- What do you want to happen to your Facebook profile after you die? January 14, 2010
- Stages of the Digital Afterlife August 24, 2009
- Life experiences December 17, 2010
- What happens to your Twitter account when you die? April 15, 2014
- RIP Digital Legacy Startups March 21, 2014
- More News from Facebook? March 19, 2014
- ULC Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Committee Work Coming to Close March 18, 2014
- Father Pleads for Facebook Look Back Video, Facebook Obliges March 17, 2014
- Evan Carroll: Hi Stavros, I haven't tried in a while. Good to h...
- Stavros: Hi, I'm Stavros, the creator of Dead Man's Switc...
- Evan Carroll: Thank you, Deena. I appreciate your kudos and supp...
- Evan Carroll: Hi Rachel, You're correct that Facebook has chang...
- Deena Coutant: Evan, Your talk on this subject at RootsTech 2014 ...